Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well. I am posting Meem!

Power walked down Beach Ln, Dune Rd and back up the opposing bridge yesterday.
Feeling frusterated that after a month of running I see no change in my legs.ugh.
Trying this power walking idea instead of giving up, which is what I usually do when I feel like working out isn't paying off.

Oh, and can't stay away from bread-like products lately, since I have also deprived myself of all the foods I love for a month without seeing results.

What am I doing wrong:   : /

1 comment:

  1. well. I have a bunch of thoughts. First of all, you're already thin and fit, so you're not going to see much change I don't think; in other words, change would be very visible in an unfit, heavy person.
    I'm struggling with the low-carb plan as well so I'm thinking about changing over to eating clean. This is more or less what I did when you were a baby (h*ly $hit, that was 20 years ago now!!) without even knowing it. Eating clean means, in a nutshell, not eating processed foods. For instance, you would make your own marinades and such. Eat whole grains instead of white stuff.
    The two changes I would suggest that are easy and cannot hurt you and WILL help, and I don't know if you're already doing this, is drink LOTS of water. Juice is mostly sugar. And as far as your bread products, go for whole grains instead of white stuff.
    When I was at Kripalu, I was amazed that very small amounts of food held me over easily~because they were WHOLE grains and vegetables, mostly. Protein is a great plus for working out and building muscle; and muscle burns more calories than fat, even at rest.

    ReplyDelete